Top 5 IELTS books for preparations: We have top 5 IELTS books for preparations and getting good band score in your IELTS exam.
1. Road to IELTS
- Road to IELTS is the most popular online preparation courses which are offered by the British Council that includes mock papers, tutorial videos, interactive exercises.
- It includes a total of 36 individual practice tests with answer keys.
- It provides three versions of the test, test drive, last minute and full version.
“My Progress” section that checks your performance in comparison to other students and “My Profile” section that will help to remind you of the date of your test.
1.1 Road to IELTS Test Drive:– a free version and Explain what is IELTS.
- This includes:
- 30 interactive exercises.
1.2 Road to IELTS Last Minute:- version is only free to those who register for IELTS test with the British Council. You will get practice sessions worth 30 hours.
- This includes:
- 9 videos giving some useful advice and information.
- 100 interactive activities.
- and also include 2 practice tests for each skill.
1.3. Road to IELTS Full Version:- is 100% online IELTS preparation course with more than 300 interactive activities and nine practice tests.
2. Simone Braverman’s Target Band 7: IELTS Academic Module – How To Maximize Your Score
- IELTS Target Band 7 provides a highly effective guide for the IELTS exam.
- IELTS Target Band 7 provides you through the Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking exam of IELTS and Also, tell you how to impress your examiner.
- How to manage your time using this material.
- Using these techniques to do things very quickly and FAST.
- Providing useful tips for content writing and techniques.
3. The Official Cambridge Guide to IELTS (for academic and general training)
- The Official Cambridge Guide to IELTS is based on the research of real-life test-takers.
- The IELTS preparation from both academic and general training.
- It covers all the Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections of the test.
- Providing useful strategy advice.
- 8 full-length official practise tests with detailed answers.
- The test papers providing step-by-step instructions and helpful tips to take each section of the exam.
4. IELTS Superpack (Barron’s)
- Barron’s IELTS Superpack gives you the most comprehensive preparation help your English-language proficiency.
- It provides 4 Academic Module practice exams and 2 General Training Module practice exams.
IELTS Superpack includes:
Barron's IELTS: The first one
- Fourth Edition
- This one has an up-to-date review and practice test that is currently available this is 4th edition it comes with CD so you can play the CD.
- These are the books and there are tests as well and there is the answer as well so if you have a very cool listening reading speaking writing whatever you want it’s inside this one.
IELTS Practice Exams with MP3 CD: The second one
- Third Edition
- The second one is let’s practics exams this one also has a test inside it gives you the general guideline how to answer how to manage your time how to get good marks in all four modes of miles.
IELTS Strategies and Tips with MP3 CD: The third one
- Second Edition
- This one is very important it gives you the strategies and the tips. so, the strategies and tips it gives you the basic strategies of IELTS and this is the second edition.
- A comprehensive review of all questions types present on the strategies that will help you question types tips that will show you how to wants a test question quickly and efficiently.
- It’s not very difficult I did it for the first time and it’s really easy it just very hard but it is very easy if you prepare yourself properly.
5. IELTS Success Formula Academic: The Complete Practical Guide to a Top IELTS Score
- It’s a very good book for beginner because that contains all modules with simple understanding.
- IELTS Success Formula covers the IELTS Writing test in depth. It has examples of Writing task 1 and Writing task 2.
- Writing and speaking, reading explain with good examples and really help me to achieve my IELTS band score.