IELTS Test in Indonesia – We have received mail from Indonesia person who recently gives the IELTS exam. He shared some writing and speaking questions of IELTS Test in Indonesia.
IELTS Writing Task 1 (General training)
Write a letter to the municipal commissioner about the termination of a playing field in your area because children don’t use it much. In your letter say
– Why don’t many children use it?
– How is the playing field useful for children?
– Give some suggestions on how to increase the playing field usage.
IELTS Writing Task 2 (General training)
Many people compare money with happiness and they think that making more money has more happiness. Share your experience about this.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Where do you live now?
– Can you describe the area?
– Did this area change compared to the past?
– Do you share anything with others?
– Did your parents teach you to share as a child?
– What do you like to share with others?
– What do you not prefer to share? Why?
– What is the most popular transport in your hometown?
– What public transportation you mostly prefer? Why?
– Do you think the trend of car sharing will increase in the future?
Describe a marriage function that you have attended and liked. Please say
– What was it?
– Who did you go therewith?
– What happened at the party?
– Do you like parties?
– Do people organise parties in your country? Why?
– Do you think people now more socially connected compared to the past?
– Are there any festivals in your country?
– What is your favourite festival? Why?
– What is the most popular national festival in your country?
– Do festivals attract many tourists in your country?