We have received mail from Indonesia person who recently gives the IELTS exam. He shared some writing and speaking questions.
Writing test – Indonesia
Writing Task 1 (a letter)
Write a letter to the local council about the closure of a playground in your area because children don’t use it much. In your letter say
– Why don’t many children use it?
– How is the playground important for children?
– Give some suggestions on how to increase the playground’s usage.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Many people associate money with happiness and think that the more money one has, the happier they should be. Do you agree with this statement? Give relevant examples from your own experience.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Where do you live now?
– How long have you been living there for?
– Can you describe the area?
– Did this area change compared to the past?
– Do you share anything with others?
– Did your parents teach you to share as a child?
– What do you like to share with others?
– What kind of things are not suitable for sharing? Why?
– What is the most popular transport in your hometown?
– Is driving to work or study popular in your country?
– What transport do you usually use? Why?
– Do you think the trend of car sharing will increase in the future?
Describe a party that you have attended and liked. Please say
– What was it?
– Who did you go there with?
– What happened at the party?
– Do you like parties?
– Do people organise parties in your country? Why?
– Do you think people now more socially connected compared to the past?
– Are there any festivals in your country?
– What is your favourite festival? Why?
– What is the most popular national festival in your country?
– Do festivals attract many tourists in your country?
– What do international and domestic tourists do during a festival?