Let’s start, x has provided three main segment information about IELTS.
We got user x review on IELTS test in Egypt Academic Module. He shares his exam experience with us. Lets we take a look at some of the important topics which may help in your next IELTS exam.
Writing task 1
We were given a diagram showing the recycling process from waste to production of new aluminium cans.
Writing task 2
Last 10-year pollution graph is showing that pollution has increased all over the world and many people believe that nothing can be done to prevent it, while others disagree. What is your opinion?
Give Reason and answer with detail explanation about your experience and opinion.
– What is your full name?
– Can you show me your ID?
– Do you do work or study?
– What is your Qaulification?
– Do you like your job?
– Do you like it?
– Will you change it in the future?
– Why do you think people like gems?
– Why do people buy gems?
– Did you buy gem for anyone?
Talk about a movement when you become a first-time father. Please say your fealing and experience in detail.
– how old you are when you become a first-time father?
– what change happens in your life after becoming a father?
– Any specific action you remember about your child?
– Do you help others?
– Why do you do it?
– How do you feel after that?
Passage 1. About Japanese artists.
Questions: Short-answer questions True/False/Not Given.
- IELTS Test in Canada – May 2019
- IELTS Test in Indonesia – May 2019
- IELTS Test In Melbourne, Australia – May 2019 (Academic)