IELTS Exam Registration
IELTS Exam Registration – Slot Booking Process
Choice A – Register Online and Pay the Test fee by Credit Card
You have a valid credit card with online booking facility.
- Log to www.way2ielts.com
- Choose “Register for IELTS”
- Select test and test city (you see the status of seat availability )
- Complete the process of filling an online application form
- Pay the test charge using credit card
- Get quick seat reservation and acknowledgement
Important: Courier to IDP head office:
IDP Education India Pvt. Ltd.
Global Gateway Towers, Tower-B, 5th Floor, Sikanderpur Ghosi, Sector-26, M.G. Road, Gurugram -122002, Haryana, India
As well as bring the following that is included with you on the day of the test (both speaking and listening, reading, writing test)
- Your Photocopy Passport (first as well as their last page), AND any kind of monitoring pages. Failing that you simply would actually NOT be permitted so that you can sit the testing.
- Whenever your personal enrollment also ends you could view the confirmation on to your personal computer screen (you’ll have to print as well as their deliver and this on the day of the test). A confirmation letter will be sent in hard copy or on the e-mail address provided when you complete the process of filing an application form.
Choice B – Register in Person during IDP Division or Input Node
Procedure: Walk into any IDP branch/head offices and use any of the following methods to register:
Strategy – I
- Register on the web along with the personal computer at an office to make payment of a test charge by Credit card, often be quick verification within your seat (that may be similar in order to online registration).
- Photocopy within your Passport (original and their last page) AND almost any monitoring pages.
- Require the letter confirming your seat in the test.
Strategy – II
- Require an application form and complete the same.
- Sign the terms and conditions sheet attached to the application form.
- Attach Photocopy of your Passport (first and their last page) AND almost any monitoring pages
- Pay the test fee
- by Credit card or Debit card / ATM card
- by Demand Draft (demand draft need to be pulled in favour of “IDP EDUCATION INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED, Payable at New Delhi”) and there has to be developed through the lender listed in an approved banks record in a Terms & Conditions document
- Depositing money in ICICI bank branch by using the customized ICICI deposit slip that might be downloaded through IDP site or obtained through IDP branch office.
- Ask the IDP branch staff or feedback node in order to get into your application form in an online registration system instantly and there give the acknowledgement of your reservation along with a tentative seat reservation, thus being sure the chair for their yourself. Please observe that your personal verification might be subject to any understanding of their Bank draft (so if you have paid the fee by bank draft)
Option C – Register by Courier in addition to their Cover testing fee by Demand Draft or ICICI deposit/Allahabad deposit slip
Procedure: Download the application form then collect the application form, from the nearest IDP branch office
- Complete the application form
- Sign the application form as well as Test terms and conditions sheet attached to the form
- Attach Photocopy of your Passport (original in addition to their last page) and any type of monitoring pages.
- Add the Demand Draft for the test fee and attach ICICI deposit slip.
- Send the application form with all documents as well as test fee.
- The application could be processed upon receipt as well as seat allotment for that picked date could be subject in order to accessibility.