IELTS Exam Fee
- In to entire up your IELTS testing enrollment, you may need so that you can pay an
amount of Rs. 13,250. IELTS exam fee in Indian rupees is Rs. 13,250.
- The IELTS exam fee in India is different in accordance with the test type. Please consult below table for their more information on IELTS test fees:
Exam Fee for IELTS
|Exam Type||Cost (INR)|
|IELTS for UKVI||18500|
|Pen as well as their paper-based IELTS||13250|
Mode of Payment
IELTS fees can be paid by using various modes of payment:
- Charge / Debit: (Visa or Master) as well as their Netbanking
- Demand Draft:
– Please make sure that requirement demand draft can be pulled in favour of “IDP EDUCATION INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED, Payable at New Delhi” and is also created against the set of authorized banks. Locate the record in a Terms & Conditions document listed here.
- Bank deposit:
– Instead, candidates are capable of deposit money in ICICI/Allahabad bank branches by using customized deposit slide which could either be downloaded through IELTS IDP India site or accessed against the closest IELTS IDP branch division/referral spouse.
– It may be compulsory so that you can fix the original customer copy and paste of their deposit slip which come with the IELTS app form.
IELTS Cancellation Fees
- Should anyone cancel your own IELTS software application well over five weeks before the testing date, then you could get the refund minus 25% administration fee.
- Should anyone cancel the IELTS examination less than five months ahead with their testing date, then you could get no refund.
- In the event, anyone is not able to show up for both testing, and then, what’s more, you could not really get nearly any compensation. This can be thought of being a cancellation.
- People who are able to provide a health certificate within 5 days with their testing date are able to obtain the refund after deducting the regional administrator price.
IELTS IDP Exam Fee
- The IELTS British council or the IDP has got the exact same fee and in some cases, the test difficulty level has been very similar.
- The newspaper for their IELTS both for IDP in addition to their British Council has been arranged by Cambridge English also it goes equally properly both for of these.
- That means you could reserve each one – IELTS British council is much more regularly used compared to IDP.
- IELTS score includes validity and it expires also. For IELTS Academic or General scores are valid exclusively for 2 Years. You would not utilize your rating when this tool has expired.
- You have to provide test again after in case you have to utilize your IELTS score.